This is a fine meat dish. Pork ribs in honey sauce are prepared in quite a simple way, but as a result it turns out to be surprisingly tasty. Being really beautiful in appearance and very appetizing in taste, it will surely please all meat-lovers. Pork ribs taste sweet-sharp, the meat is tender and flavored. It is just a miracle.
List of required products:
- 700 grams of pork on the ribs;
- one tablespoon of liquid honey;
- one tablespoon of ready-made mustard;
- one tablespoon of soy sauce;
- 4 grams of rosemary.
Begin to cook
- In a fairly deep bowl (in which we will marinate ribs) we combine one tablespoon of liquid honey, mustard and soy sauce.Add rosemary (according to the recipe) and mix thoroughly until homogeneity.
- Here is small tip for you.We recommend you to cook mustard at home. So it turns out to be much tastier, and its burning depends on your desire. We propose a classic variant of its preparation.
- So, three tablespoons of dry mustard powder is filled with water in the proportion of 1 to 4. All in all we need 12 tablespoons of water.Take a little boiled water, but mind that it should be cooled.
- Stir everything and leave at room temperature for 12 hours. A bowl, of course, must be covered.If excess moisture accumulates on the surface, it must be carefully drained.
- After that, add one teaspoon of salt, 2 teaspoons of sunflower oil and half a teaspoon of granulated sugar to the mixture.All has to be mixed. Store the prepared mustard in the fridge in the close container.
- Pork ribs are cut into portions and put into a bowl with a marinade.
- The meat is mixed well, so that it is completely in the sauce, cover the bowl with food film and remove it for 2 hours in the fridge: to marinate.
- We cover the baking tray with parchment or baking paper.
- After two hours we take out the meat, put it on a baking sheet in one layer, and put the baking tray into the oven.
- The oven must be preheated up to 200 degrees. We will bake meat for 20 minutes.
- In 20 minutes, take out the baking sheet and check the meat for readiness: cut a small piece and try.
We serve juicy, tender and flavored meat with salad from baked or fresh vegetables, with a spicy tomato sauce.