This dish will be appreciated by those contemporary men and women, who adore spicy dishes. In the case you are not, please, don’t worry. – You see, you can cook and try this dish adding less spices inside. That is not a problem in fact.
List of required products:
- 230 g canned pinto beans, which should be drained;
- 240 g canned red kidney beans, which should be drained either;
- 830 g canned tomato purée;
- 1,5 teaspoons of garlic powder;
- 1 average onion, which should be chopped;
- 1 liter of canned or fresh tomato juice;
- 1 teaspoon grounded cumin. You can use even more of it for more sophisticated flavor;
- 1 teaspoon salt;
- 1/2 cup cut celery;
- per 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano, ground black pepper and sugar;
- per 1/4 cup of milder chili powder and diced green bell pepper;
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper;
- 2 pounds fresh ground beef.
Begin to cook
- Take a large skillet and brown there the ground beef.
- Obligatory drain off the fat.
- Put your beef and other remaining ingredients into a pot.
- After that cover the pot with a lid and let the chili stew for about 1 to 1 1/2 hours. Stir this dish every 15 minutes.
- You should also cook Wendy’s chili in a slow cooker on low mode for 3 to 4 hours.