- 350g of pasta
- 160g of tuna in olive oil
- 500g of broccoli
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 30ml of olive oil
- 30g of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 chili
- Divide the broccoli into small twigs and cut the stem into cubes. Chop onion, slice garlic and chili, fry them in a large frying pan until brown, adding a little oil. Put it aside.
- Boil the pasta and broccoli in a lot of boiling salted water. Drain the liquid and place on a frying pan in which the roasted mixture is left, pour a drop of water after cooking the pasta and broccoli.
- Add parmesan, stir on fire for a minute, then add the tuna with juice and serve.