Proof positive that you don’t need to spend hours in the kitchen to create a delicious meal, our creamy garlic shrimp and pasta can be ready in only 10 minutes.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- salt and pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 8 ounce linguine, cooked to al dente and drained
- Garnish with chopped fresh parsley, shredded parmesan, and lemon wedges
- In a medium sized skillet add the olive oil. Add the shrimp and garlic and cook over medium high heat until it is almost pink but not cooked completely.
2. Add the heavy cream, chicken broth, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and parmesan cheese and stir with shrimp until smooth. Let simmer for about 3-5 minutes until the sauce starts to thicken. Add the pasta and stir until the pasta is coated.
3. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley, shredded parmesan, and lemon wedges.