- 225 g /8 oz pasta bows
- Salt and pepper
- Bunch of spring onions, chopped
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 1 green pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 2 celery sticks, sliced
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 150 ml natural yoghurt
- 150 ml mayonnaise
- 1 tsp honey
- ¼ tsp freshly grated nutmeg
1. Cook the pasta bows in a large saucepan of boiling salted water for 10-12 minutes until just tender.
2. Drain ad leave to cool.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine all the salad ingredients. Add the pasta.
4. Mix together the yoghurt, mayonnaise, honey and nutmeg.
5. Transfer the salad to a serving bowl , and pour over the dressing.
6. Serve with crisp lettuce leaves.