This is a very beautiful dish, which is often served in Korea on holidays. Semi-transparent noodles from potato starch, bright vegetables and cut into thin strips.
It is festive and celebratory food, isn’t it? You can cook it together with the bulgogi and you will have a wonderful hearty and elegant table.
List of required products:
- 400 g of potato starch noodles;
- 150 g of beef flesh from the back;
- 4 eggs;
- 8 fresh large shiitake mushrooms;
- 2 different colored sweet paprikas;
- 2 medium onions;
- 1 long-bodied cucumber;
- 1 large carrot;
- garlic — 3 cloves;
- soy sauce;
- sesame salt;
- freshly ground black pepper;
- vegetable oil.
Begin to cook
- Cook the noodles according to the directions, given on the package, rinse with cold water, dry and cut into pieces of about 10 cm long.
- Peel carrots, sweet peppers, onions and garlic. Cut the cucumber along in half and scrape the seeds with a spoon. Cut the mushrooms into slices.
- Garlic is chopped finely. Cut the onions into thin half-rings, cut the remaining vegetables into thin straws of about 5 cm long.
- Carrot and cucumber are put into a sieve, without stirring, season with salt, leave for 10 minutes to reduce extra juice.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan and individually fry mushrooms and all vegetables, except garlic, on a high heat until they become soft.
- Meat is cut into strips of the same length as the vegetables (only thicker), and it is also fried quickly in vegetable oil until half cooked.
- Eggs is whisked, poured in small portions in a thin layer on the heated frying pan, covered with oil and fried until they become tight. Put egg pancakes onto a board and cut into thin strips of 5 cm long.
- In a large frying pan, mix all the prepared ingredients, season with soy sauce, sugar, garlic and sesame salt, pepper, warm and serve immediately.
By the way
The taste of fried cucumbers is not too familiar to our compatriots. So if you want, you can take zucchini instead of cucumber.