Delicious creamy and cheesy pasta, dinner in 30 minutes.
- 1/2 lb uncooked rigatoni pasta cooked according to package instructions
- 1 chicken breast boneless, skinless, cut into small pieces
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 6 slices bacon
- 2 tbsp Frank’s hot sauce
- 1 can 2 cups diced tomatoes
- fresh basil chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- fresh Parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet, add the bacon and cook it until it starts rendering some fat. Add the chicken, onion and garlic and cook until chicken is no longer pink and is cooked through.
- Add diced tomatoes, water, basil, hot sauce, and cook for 10 minutes. Add sour cream and stir. If needed add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the pasta to the skillet, add the mozzarella cheese and toss it all together to make sure all pasta is covered in the cheese and sauce.
- Grate with fresh Parmesan cheese and serve warm.