- 60 g Macaroni
- 2 tomatoes
- 1/2 medium onion
- 80 g mince
- 250 ml milk
- 50-60 g cheese
- 20 g margarine
- 20 g flour
- 1/4 tsp mustard
[ads — pc — 1]
[ads — mob — 1]
- Peel and chop onion, skin and chop tomato.
- Boil onion in half cup salted water while the macaroni cooks in another pan of boiling salted water.
- Cook onion until water evaporates, add mince and continue cooking until grains separate, then add the tomato and simmer 20-25 minutes.
- Drain macaroni, steam dry and stand aside.
- Using the same pan in which the macaroni was cooked, make a white sauce with margarine, mustard, flour and milk.
- When sauce is cooked add all the macaroni and half the cheese, reheat macaroni in the sauce for a couple of minutes.
- Put half macaroni mixture into the greased pie dish or casserole . Cover with meat mixture and top with the rest of the macaroni.