It turns out that you need to be able to prepare spaghetti properly. In order not to have the boring dish, but vice versa to get the exciting exclamations and approve, you can use some culinary secrets and tricks.
We are pleased to share them with you. After all, today you will learn how to make spaghetti with smoked sausages and vegetables. Mind that this flavored super-dish will be appreciated by everybody!
What products to take:
- 1 cup — cheese, which is grated finely;
- 500 g spaghetti;
- 5-6 cloves of garlic;
- 1 bunch — fresh basil;
- 400 g — smoked sausages;
- 4 items — fresh tomatoes;
- 1 item — onion;
- to taste — ground pepper;
Begin to cook
- Spaghetti should be cooked in a lot of water, so put a large pan of water on the fire.
- After the water is boiling, we put there some pasta and wait until the water boils again.
- While the water is starting to boil, prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- Peel tomatoes from the peel and cut them into small cubes.
- Chop the onion finely and sausages should be cut into average pieces.
- Chop the garlic together with basil.
- When the water boils, immediately put spaghetti, smoked sausages, tomatoes, garlic and onions inside.
- Season with spices and salt.
- Reduce the fire to a minimum, wait until the pasta will be ready (but don’t overcook it! As a rule, the process takes about 10 minutes.
- The remaining liquid is drained, leaving the mass in a saucepan.
- We should rub cheese and do it preferably on a fine grater.
- We put the cheese together with basil into a hot mass and mix everything carefully.
- Immediately serve spaghetti to the table.
The dish turns out to be deliciously flavored and tasty. Instead of basil, you can use coriander, parsley or dill. Cook delicious and eat merrily!