- 50 g tagliatelle
- Salt and pepper
- 100 g smoked rindless bacon, diced
- 2 tbsp oil or 25 g butter
- 2 egg, lightly beaten
- 150 ml single cream
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, grated
1. Cook the tagliatelle in a large saucepan of boiling salted water for 10-12 minutes until jst tender.
2. Drain and place in a serving dish. Keep warm.
3. Fry the bacon in the oil or butter until crispy, reduce the heat, then add the eggs, cream, parsley, seasoning to taste and half of the Parmesan.
4. Heat gently, without boiling , stirring.
5. Pour the sauce over the pasta, then sprinkle the remaining Parmesan cheese on top and serve immediately.