- 450 g green tagliatelle
- Salt and pepper
- 300 ml single cream
- 100 g Danish Blue cheese
- 50 g chopped walnuts
1. Cook the tagliatelle in a large saucepan of boiling salted water for 10-12 minutes until just tender.
2. Drain and place in a serving dish. Keep warm.
3. In a saucepan, over a very low heat, heat the cream.
4. Crumble the danish Blue with your fingers and add to the cream.
5. Add the chopped walnuts and season well.
6. Heat until the cheese has melted and the sauce is hot – do not let the sauce boil or it will curdle.
7. Pour the sauce over the tagliatelle and serve immediately.