Today we are going to present to your attention the recipe of an amazing pilaf, which will not leave anyone indifferent.
All in all it is a dish of Uzbek cuisine, which consists of meat and rice. Frankly speaking, there is a great amount of its recipes. We are offering you a classic variant of its preparation. It turns out to be very fragrant and juicy, and the rice is crumbly. Use this recipe and you will see how quickly it is eaten by your family members. You can serve it with a vegetable salad or chopped tomatoes and onions.
List of required products
- meat (beef / pork / lamb) — 1500 gr
- rice — 1000 gr
- carrot — 600 g
- onions — 500 gr
- zira — 1 tablespoon
- barberry — 1 tablespoon
- turmeric — half a tablespoon
- garlic — 1 head
- red ground pepper
- ground pepper;
- oil (vegetable) — 150 ml
Begin to cook
- First of all, cut the onions and carrots with straw.
- Cut the meat into small pieces.
- Take a saucepan with thick walls and pour oil into it.First of all it is necessary to fry onion in it. You should do it until the appearance of golden brown hint. Next we should put meat and after that — carrots. We stew for 7 more minutes. Do not cover the lid.
- Put the spices and seasoning, salt and mix thoroughly.
- We pour water in a way when it covers everything in the saucepan.
- We make the fire average and cover it with a lid.Stew your dish for 40 minutes.
- Rice has to be washed well with cold water.Then pour it into the saucepan and do not stir.
- Fill with hot water. It should be 2 cm over rice.Salt and cover a lid again. Cook until the moment when your rice has absorbed all the liquid.
- Then, in the middle, squeeze the garlic, previously peeled from the husk.
- Close the lid again and cook for another 25 minutes.
- After this time, mix everything thoroughly and serve it to the table.