Pilaf is a perfect idea for any dinner. It always turns out to be very delicious and rather flavored. But you can prepare your pilaf in many different ways. And nowadays you can even meet a sweet pilaf. But we are going to present you to the pilaf recipe with mushrooms.
List of required products:
- any seasonal mushrooms — 200 gr;
- rice — 100 gr;
- carrots — 2 items;
- onion — 1 item;
- seasoning for pilaf — 0.5 tsp
- vegetable oil — 3 tbsp.;
- garlic — 1 head
- salt — to taste;
Begin to cook
- Onions and carrots are cleaned and peeled. Onions should be cut into cubes, carrots — in straw.
- Mushrooms are cut into pieces.
- After that we should take the pot with a thick bottom. We pour oil on the bottom. Do not be afraid to pour too much, later rice will absorb it and the pilaf will be more juicy. We put there our onions and fry them lightly.Add the mushrooms and continue to fry. In the received mixture, put carrots and fry.
- Rice is washed and put into a saucepan. Everything should be poured by water, about 2 fingers higher.
- We peel the garlic a little, but not completely, and wash it. We insert it into the rice by whole.
- Pilaf is stewed on fire, under the closed lid, for about 10 minutes. Then turn the fire off and let the rice absorb the excess liquid (for about 10-20 minutes). A delicious dish is ready, you can taste it.