Spring is a season, when we want to replenish and to full the body with vitamins! Today we suggest you to use rhubarb, but not as you are used to do it, but to prepare a salad with it.
You’ll just admire it! You see, trying a spring salad with rhubarb, vegetables and mozzarella will bring special atmosphere ad smells to your home. Moreover, it will surprise you with freshness, taste and flavor!
Mind, please, that the amount of products is given for 4 servings.
What products to take:
- ½ tsp. — liquid honey;
- 200 g. mozzarella;
- ½ tsp. — mustard;
- 160 grams of rhubarb stalks;
- 3-4 cloves of garlic;
- 200 g — lettuce leaves;
- 100 ml of vegetable oil;
- 30 grams of fresh dill;
- 2 egg yolks;
- 2 hard-boiled eggs;
- 120 g — dried crusts;
- to taste — ground black pepper;
Begin to cook
- We clean and peel the rhubarb, rub the stems on a large grater or cut it very finely.
- Salt it a little. To your personal taste add some black pepper. After that leave to stay away for half an hour (wait, while it will reduce the juice).
- The juice is poured separately.
- Chop cucumbers and mix them with rhubarb.
- Separately cut eggs and cheese can be divided into pieces by hand.
- Lettuce leaves are torn in a way you like.
- Chop the dill.
- We should combine everything and add there the necessary amount of dried crusts.
- To egg yolks it is necessary to add mustard and honey. Start whisking gradually pouring inside some vegetable oil.
- Pour in the juice of rhubarb, add crushed garlic, whisk everything thoroughly.
- This dressing should be used for the salad pouring. After that it is necessary to mix everything.
- We serve this yummy thing to the table.
It turns out to be a wonderful spring salad, which we recommend to everyone! Prepare delicious and healthy dishes together with us! Enjoy!