Preparing an unrealistically delicious salad with breadcrumbs and ham in just a couple of minutes. Crispy, tasty, with the aroma of garlic and pepper is a great variation. The amazing sauce makes the salad even more tender and fragrant. Great idea for a light dinner, a quick snack or a festive table. Be sure to try to prepare this delicious salad and please the relatives with an appetizing dish.
List of ingredients:
• 100 grams of hard cheese;
• 2 ripe tomatoes;
• 100-150 grams of smoked ham;
• two fresh chicken eggs;
• 4 cloves garlic;
• sharp crackers;
• salt and black ground pepper — to taste.
• two tablespoons of sour cream;
• one teaspoon of mustard;
• two tablespoons of olive oil.
1. Savory crackers for salad is better to prepare in advance at home. Check out the recipe on our webpage.
2. Cut the smoked ham with small cubes and lay out the first layer on a beautiful flat serving dish.
3. Two chicken eggs pre-cook hard-boiled, cool and clean the shell. Cut into small cubes (you can use the egg) and lay out on the ham.
4. Wash tomatoes, remove the stem and cut into the same cubes as the rest of the ingredients. Put everything in a salad bowl and mix well.
5. Salt tomatoes and add pepper to taste. Also, for tomatoes, send the garlic passed through the press.
6. Hard cheese cut into small cubes, put the last layer in the salad.
7. We make the most delicious sauce for dressing salad. In a bowl pour olive oil, add sour cream and prepared mustard. Thoroughly mix everything.
8. Pour sauce over the salad (do not mix). On top lay out the crackers.
9. Mix the salad just before serving (or already on the table).