We present you the recipe is quite simple and very quick in cooking. Even an experienced culinary expert can cope with it. It has many health benefits and minimal calories! This dish is perfect for children over 1 year old.
List of ingredients
- Potato starch — 1 teaspoon
- Honey (can be replaced with powdered sugar) — 2 tablespoons
- Vanilla — 1 packet
- Apples (medium size) — 6 pcs.
- Yolk of chicken eggs — 1 pc. Curd — 150 grams
- When choosing the main product (apples), it is advisable to buy them the same size. You can buy them of any kind, as well as colors. The main thing is that they were not soft.
- Begin with apples. Well rinse them and cut with a knife «lids».
- Take a teaspoon and use it to remove the middle of each fruit. We do this very carefully, so as not to accidentally pierce the skin. All fruits, after removing the core, should have a fairly thick wall.
- Put in the blender chicken yolk, vanillin, potato starch, powdered sugar and cottage cheese. Turn it on and bring the mass to homogeneity. If desired, you can add raisins. It must be rinsed and dried in advance.
- Put the fruit on a baking tray, pre-lubricated with butter. Fill each apple with a filling of cottage cheese.
- Send the baking tray with stuffed fruits to a preheated 190 degree oven. Bake a dessert for 30 minutes. To determine the readiness of the dish, pierce the apple with a knife. Fruits should be soft.
- Baked apples are more delicious to use in a hot form, but they are not worse than cold ones.