Most Asian salads are considered to be completely self-sufficient food. For example, portions of this salad are enough to feed with substantial lunch not only the young lady, who is watching her weight, but a strong man, who wants to be fit.
List of required products:
- 200 g of chicken fillet (breast or leg);
- 1 cup chicken broth;
- 200 g glass or rice noodles;
- 1 medium carrot;
- an average handful of green beans;
- 2 red hot chili peppers;
- 4 cloves of garlic;
- 2 tbsp. of raw sesame seeds;
- 3 tbsp. l. sweet-hot chili sauce;
- 1 tbsp. light soy sauce;
- 2 tbsp. of lime juice;
- 2 tbsp. unrefined peanut butter;
Begin to cook
- Chicken broth is poured into the saucepan and put on a strong fire. Evaporate it until the condition, when only 2-3 tbsp leaves.
- Chop the garlic. Chicken fillet is cut into small slices. Preheat the oil in the wax, put the garlic and fry over medium heat for 30 seconds. Put the pieces of chicken, pour the concentrated broth, increase the fire to a strong mode. Cook, stirring all the time, for 3-5 minutes. Take the wok away from the fire.
- To the wok add some sauce chili, soy sauce and lime juice, mix with chicken. After that completely cool the dish. As a rule, it takes 30-40 minutes.
- Noodles are cooked according to the instructions on the package. Throw them into a colander, rinse with cold water and dry. Remove all the tips of the beans, pour the items with boiling water, bring to a boiling condition, cook for 2 minutes, pour into a colander, cover with cold water and dry.
- Chili is cut in thin with ring. If the bean pods are too long, cut them into pieces of 3-4 cm long. The sesame seed have to be put into a dry heated frying pan and fried over a small fire. Don’t forget to stir them until the moment they become golden brown. As a rule, it takes 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat and cool.
- Carrots are cut very thin straws or grated on a large grater. Mix the contents of the wok with noodles, chili, carrots and beans. Arrange the dish on plates and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
A small tip from experienced cooks
Instead of sesame seeds, you can sprinkle this salad when served with chopped roasted peanuts.