Today we will prepare a summer salad with aubergines, eggs and tomatoes. The most delicious eggplant salad is very simple and quick. Delicate fried eggplants are perfectly combined with tomatoes and mayonnaise, and garlic makes a light note of piquancy in the finished dish.
List of ingredients:
• 2 medium aubergines;
• 2-3 fresh tomatoes;
• 4 chicken eggs;
• 2 cloves garlic;
• Basil — to taste;
• black ground pepper — to taste;
• half a teaspoon of salt;
• mayonnaise — to taste;
• sunflower refined oil — for frying eggplant.
1. Eggplant washed, remove the stalk and cut into strips. To do this, first cut along the plate, a thickness of about 5 millimeters and then across, straws. Transfer the eggplant into a bowl, add half a teaspoon of salt, mix and leave for 10-15 minutes.
2. Rice ripe tomatoes are also cut into strips.
3. Fresh chicken eggs must be boiled in advance in salt water, then pour cold and cool. Ready eggs are cleaned from the shell and cut into strips.
4. Cut the basil leaves into pretty large pieces with a knife.
5. A few cloves of garlic (their amount is adjusted to your taste), remove from the husks and cut with a knife, very finely.
6. After the eggplants are let out juice, shift them into a colander and rinse with running water. Squeeze the water with your hands, dry it with a paper towel.
7. Pour a little vegetable oil into the frying pan, reheat it.
8. Fry the eggplants in the preheated oil until golden in a few tricks. Spread them in one layer on a frying pan.
9. To remove the remaining oil, lay the eggplant on a plate, covered with paper napkins.
10. Cool the eggplants in a salad bowl, add the chopped garlic and lightly mix.
11. Then shift the remaining ingredients into the salad bowl: tomatoes, basil, eggs, black ground pepper to taste.
12. Fill the salad with mayonnaise: adjust it yourself. We mix everything thoroughly.
13. Immediately serve the salad on the table.