A great way to get the taste of buffalo chicken without the grease and fat, and a little healthy even!
- ½ batch of our all-purpose buffalo chicken (recipe previous post)
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 cup baby spinach
- ½ cup carrots, julienned (thinly sliced)
- ½ cup red onions, sliced
- ½ cup bell pepper, sliced
- ¼ cup blue cheese
- juice of ½ lime
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Ranch or blue cheese dressing to top
- Begin by cooing the buffalo chicken using the recipe on previous post. While the chicken is cooking, chop all the veggies for the salad.
- Once the chicken is cooked, place the romaine lettuce and spinach in the bottom of a large bowl.
- Top with chicken, carrots, onions, bell peppers, and blue cheese. Drizzle with olive oil & lime and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Drizzle with ranch or blue cheese, if desired.