- 100 g Gruyere cheese
- 100 g Edam cheese
- 100 g salami, sliced
- 6-8 black olives
- 50 g cocktail gherkins
- Chopped chives to garnish
- Dice the Gruyere and Edam cheeses into 1 cm / ½ inch cubes.
- Cut a slit in each piece of salami from the centre to the edge and roll to form a cone .
- Arrange the cheese and salami cones on a serving dish.
- Halve and stone the black olives and add them to the dish with the cocktail gherkins.
- Chill for about 30 minutes .
- Serve garnished with chopped fresh chives.