Here is a recipe for a quick, interesting and delicious morsel. This dish will definitely make a splash on the festive table. The original presentation form and admirable filling will not leave anyone indifferent.
The list of ingredients
- 10 potatoes
- 1 onion
- 2 herrings
- 100 ml of vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon of mustard
- 1 lemon
- greens (for decoration)
- pomegranate seeds (for decoration)
- 2 bay leaves
Start the process
- Wash out the potatoes well and boil them. Add salt and bay leaf.
- Take the herring. Cut off the head, tail and fins. Clean it up from the entrails, remove the spine and small bones. If you want, you can remove the skin. Dice the finished product finely.
- Peel the onion, chop it finely and put with the herring.
- Make the filling. In a separate bowl squeeze out the juice of half a lemon, pour the vegetable oil and mustard. Mix properly and place to the fish.
- Let the cooked potatoes cool. After that, remove the skin and cores (using a teaspoon).
- Fill them with the cooked stuffing. Decorate with pomegranate seeds and chopped herbs.