The recipe of this light salad is perfect for everyday menu, and will become a real decoration of the festive table. Meat salad with vegetables and egg pancakes is so delicious that it’s simply impossible to convey in words. Juicy and tender meat is perfectly combined with a fragrant cabbage, and egg pancakes. Such a miracle is being prepared very quickly and simply: in just a few minutes.
List of ingredients:
• 500 grams of low-fat pork;
• 400 grams of fresh (better than young) cabbage;
• one bunch of greenery;
• 4 chicken eggs;
• 3 cloves garlic;
• salt — to taste.
1. First, fry egg pancakes. In the bowl, drive one egg, add a pinch of salt and mix with a fork.
2. Heat the frying pan, grease with oil, pour out the egg and fry the pancake on both sides until golden brown.
3. In the same way, bake pancakes from the rest of the eggs.
4. After the pancakes have cooled, cut them into thin straws and put them into a deep salad bowl.
5. A piece of lean pork (500 grams) is boiled in salt water with the addition of spices, we cool in broth (so that the meat remains juicy). Then also cut into thin straws and sent to a salad bowl.
6. Cut in thin plates a white cabbage, shift to the rest of the products. In the salad bowl also shift chopped greens and finely chopped cloves of garlic.
7. Add salt to taste, fill with mayonnaise.