This salad is one of the most popular salads in the US. This salad is usually served as the piece de resistance. The salad was named in honor of the owner of a restaurant, the salad was piece de resistance. Coob looks absolutely beautiful because of the way the vegetables are put on the salad-dish. The sauce should be served separately in a sauceboat. Add the amazing recipe to your cookbook and make the salad in coming celebration, your family will be delighted.
List of ingredients
- Chicken fillet (cooked or baked) -1
- Tomato – 2
- Cooked eggs – 2
- Avocado -1
- Smallage -2 sticks
- Cheddar cheese – 1 average piece
- Bacon – 4 pieces
- Mustard grainy – 1 teaspoon
- Dijon mustard – 1 teaspoon
- Garlic -1-2 cloves
- White vinegar -2 tablespoons
- Olive oil – 4 tablespoons
- First, mush up the garlic, then add the oil, vinegar, Dijon mustard and mustard with grains to it.
- Heat a pan, then roast the bacon till it gets crisp.
- All the ingredients mash up
- Put the lettuce on a salad-dish, then all the other vegetables.
- Pour the sauce into a sauceboat and serve it up.