Here is an amazing summer salad for you. It’s made from easily available ingredients and the secret is in its original sauce. The salad is very tender and its taste is amazing. The salad will be a good addition to any menu, it also looks very appetizing. So, let’s make it!
List of ingredients:
- Lettuce – 5-6
- Tomatoes – 3
- Fresh cucumber – 2
- Onion – 1 bulb
- Green onion – 4 sticks
- Eggs -3
- Bacon – 120 gm
- Hard cheese -70 gm
- Yogurt – 150 gm
- Mayo – 100 gm
- Salt – 0.3 teaspoon
- Black powdered pepper
- Sugar – 1 teaspoon
- Half of teaspoon of salt
- Water – 2 tablespoons
- Vinegar 9 % – 2 tablespoons
- Clean the onion, cut it into half round pieces and put it in a bowl.
- Add sugar, salt, vinegar and water in the bowl with onion. Toss well. Let it stand for 15 minutes.
- Make the sauce in advance. Put the yogurt, mayo, salt and pepper in a bowl (We advice to use our homemade mayo, find the recipe on our webpage).
- Rinse and dry some parsley. Cut it and put into the bowl. Toss it well and put aside.
- Wash the cucumber and cut off the stems, then cut into round slices.
- Chop the bacon.
- Cut into small pieces the ripe tomatoes.
- Clean the cooked eggs and cut into round pieces using egg slicer.
- Use a flat dish for the salad. You can use a hoop so that the shape of the salad is good.
- Put 1 lettuce leaf on the dish and put the hoop.
- Put the cucumber for the first layer, then spread the sauce on it.
- Press the onion after it has drained and put on the salad.
- Add tomatoes, spread the yogurt sauce on it.
- Sprinkle the greens on it.
- Next layer will be the bacon, spread the sauce on it, too.
- Add eggs, spread the secret sauce on it.
- Add a piece of cheese and cover the salad with it.
- Take away the hoop. Decorate the salad the way you want.
- Put the salad in a refrigerator for a while.