If you want to cook an incredibly original salad with a piquant taste, then pay attention to this recipe. We are almost sure that you will like it. Hot salad with cheese, mango and peaches is a real extravaganza of taste and new taste sensations! Everybody will be amazed to taste it!
However, we recommend you to serve such salad in a hot condition, only in such a manner it open» all its juicy notes properly.
What products to take
- 100 grams of cheese (blue);
- 2 peaches;
- 1 bunch — dill or parsley;
- 3 tbsp. olive oil;
- 8 tbsp. — water;
- 4 tbsp. — honey;
- 1 ripe mango;
- 4 tbsp. — sugar;
- 1 lemon.
Begin to cook
- We cut peaches and mangoes into slices or pieces. You can choose any size you like. In this case it is up to you to decide what to give your preference to.
- Melt the necessary amount of olive oil with honey in a frying pan.
- We put pieces of peaches and caramelize them until a pleasant crust appearance.
- Now you can put the pieces of mango, stir and immediately remove the chosen container from the fire.
- Mix sugar with water.
- We rub the lemon zest, add it to the sugar syrup, put it on the fire, bring it to a boiling condition.
- Add the juice of lemon and boil for 2-3 minutes.
- We chop the greens finely and add them to the fruit.
- Crumble the cheese, add to the total mass and fill the dressing.
- All should be mixed and immediately served to the table.
The taste of such a salad is incredibly original. You see, cheese gives salinity, fruit — sweetness, and dressing and caramel taste give a fantastic combination!