If you want to make something special and unique, this recipe is what you need. This amazing salad is easy to cook and will decorate any table. Its based on lettuce, cherry and bacon rolls with cheese. All the ingredients combine well and create an amazing taste. The salad will be something original on your table.
List of ingredients:
- Raw cured bacon – 10 slices
- Hochland cheese – 100 gm
- Tomatoes cherry – 150 gm
- Garlic – 3 cloves
- Olive oil – 1 tablespoon
- Dijon mustard – 1 teaspoon
- Balsamic vinegar – 1 teaspoon
- Juice of half of lemon
- Salt, black powdered pepper — optional
- Sugar – optional
- Roasted cashew or cedar nuts
- First, make the sauce. Clean the cloves and press them. Add salt, sugar (I put 1 spoon) and pepper in a bowl. Add to it the lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, 1 tablespoon of olive oil and Dijon mustard. Toss well.
- Let the sauce stay for a while. Meanwhile create the salad.
- Put pieces of cheese on 1 bacon slice and roll it (for the salad you can use any soft cheese Philadelphia cheese or Almette cheese).
- Make rolls considering how many guests you will have.
- Put Ruccola leaves on a dish.
- Put the tomato cherries on it (cut them in 2).
- Cut in 2 the rolls and put them on the dish.
- At the end pour the rolls with the sauce (you have to stir it).
- Decorate the salad with the cashew or cedar nuts.