- 8 eggs
- 160g of Tuna in olive oil
- 2 tbsp. of thick yoghurt
- 1 large carrot
- 1 small tomato
- 2 heads of Roman salad or lettuce
- Put the eggs in a saucepan, pour water and bring to boil. Simmer for 7 minutes. Remove from heat and leave to cool. While cooking eggs, carrots clean, cut into round pieces, then cut four slices in half. Using the tip of the knife, make incisions in the rounded part of the semicircles of the slices so that they resemble the scallop of a chicken. With round pieces of carrots make tails and beaks, cutting them in the form of triangles (large for tails, small for beaks).
- Cut the remaining carrots and tomatoes into cubes, cut the lettuce leaves into strips. Peel the poached eggs and cut them in half; remove the yolks, put them in a cup and mix with tuna without juice and yogurt. Fill the eggs with a mixture and put them behind so that they appear whole eggs, inserting beaks, scallops and tails in the place where the eggs are joined together.
3. Lay the salad on a plate so that it resembles a meadow, decorate with cubes of carrots and tomatoes and add the chicken.