Beetroot is very useful for our heart and blood, тhat’s why it is recommended to eat as often as possible. Уsually all the recipes with it are taking long time to prepare and usually there is no time to prepare them. We will introduce you to the simplest recipe for beetroots, which will take a bit of time.
List of ingredients:
• 1 beetroot
• Carrots — 1 piece
• onions — 1 piece
• tomato paste — 2 tsp
• lemon juice — 0.5 tsp
• vegetable oil for frying
• black pepper, salt to taste
1. Clean all the vegetables from the skin. Rub beetroot and carrots on a grater. Cut the onion into half rings.
2. Take the frying pan, add oil to it and spread the onions. Fry it to a clear state. Then add carrots and beets.
3. Close the lid and simmer the vegetables for 5 minutes, then add salt, pepper, lemon juice and tomato paste. Mix everything.
4. Continue to cook for another 5 minutes. Then remove the heat from the fire and cool it.
5. Serve with delicious homemade bread.