Ramen with vegetables is a dish, which becomes more and more popular all around the world. It is tasty and so sophisticated, that you will definitely love it either.
List of required products:
- wheat noodles «Ramen» 70 g;
- fresh cucumber — 70 g;
- sweet pepper — 70 g;
- fresh carrot — 50 g;
- chili pepper — 5 g;
- garlic — 2 g;
- ginger 2 g;
- sesame oil — 5 g;
- rice vinegar — 10 g;
- soybean sprouts — 50 g;
- green onion 5 g;
- sauce «Yakiniku» — 50 g;
- Sesame 2 g;
- vegetable oil for frying — 50 g;
- soy sauce — 20 g.
Begin to cook
- We boil the noodles and turn them over to the colander and set aside.
- Cucumber, sweet pepper and carrots are cut into feathers. But, please, don’t do it too finely. A large cut was invented by the Chinese for the convenience of taking the product with chopsticks.
- Garlic, ginger and chili are chopped finely.
- Put the wok on the fire, add the vegetable oil. When the oil is heated throw into the wok the necessary amount of pepper, carrots, garlic, ginger and sprouts of soy. We stir everything with a wooden spatula all the time. After frying for 2 minutes, sprinkle with soy sauce and fry for another 1.5 minutes.
- Then add the cucumber and fry another 2 minutes. All the time we do not stop stirring.
- Add the chili and the chopped green onions stirring at the same time.
- Rinse the noodles with cold water, let it drain and quickly put into wok. Stir and add sauce «Yakiniku».
- Warm up all together for a couple of minutes. Sprinkle with sesame seeds before serving.
Helpful advice for you
Be sure to pay attention to slicing, vegetables should not be finely chopped. Do not overcook the vegetables. In this wok they should crunch a little.
Some notes for you
Chili pepper is not necessary to use in this recipe, it can be replaced with any spicy sauce, or even excluded at all. If you did not find the sauce «Yakiniku» it can be replaced with any sauce for frying noodles.