We adore unusual combinations for our salads. What about you? – Have you ever heard that watermelon, arugula and radish can be joined together in order to create a real treatment for the whole family.
List of required products:
- сapers — 1 tbsp.;
- grated ginger — 1 tsp.;
- mint leaves — 1/4 cup;
- peanuts — 2 tbsp.;
- fresh coriander — 2 tbsp. l.;
- lime — 1 items;
- black pepper — to taste;
- olive oil — 1 tbsp;
- watermelon — 1/2 item;
- arugula — 1/2 cup;
- salt — to taste;
- radish — 1 item.
Begin to cook
- Remove the zest from the lime and squeeze the juice.
- Cut the watermelon into 6 disks with a diameter of 10 cm and a height of 2.5 cm.
- In order to make a dressing, mix the juice and lime zest with black pepper, ginger and olive oil.
- Salt watermelon disks, pour them half of the prepared filling and sprinkle half a mint and coriander.
- Finely chop the radish and mix with the remaining mint and coriander, add the leaves of arugula and peanuts.
- Pour the remaining dressing and mix carefully.
- Arrange a culinary ring with a diameter of 10 cm in the center of the serving dish.
- Put a watermelon disk on the bottom, then 1/3 of the mixture of arugula and radish, cover with a second watermelon disk and remove the ring.
- Use 1 tsp. capers for salad decoration. In the same way prepare two more servings.