Salad with tuna and rice is considered to be rather popular nowadays and not only among the locals of the Asian countries. It is healthy, nutritious and contains a great amount of various components, which are considered to be rather useful or even important for our organisms.
List of required products:
- 400 g of canned tuna in its own juice;
- 200 grams of rice noodles;
- 1 sweet red pepper;
- 1 sweet green pepper;
- 1 clove of garlic;
- small bunch of parsley;
- small bunch of dill;
- small bunch of green onions;
- 2 cm fresh ginger root;
- 2 tbsp. of white wine vinegar;
- 1 tbsp. of soy sauce;
- 2 tbsp. of sesame oil.
Begin to cook
- Boil the noodles according to the instructions, given on the package, rinse with cold water and put to a colander.
- Grind garlic and ginger. Cut all the greens finely. Mix the vinegar, soy sauce and sesame oil, add garlic, greens, ginger and noodles.
- Peppers are cut in halves and the stems with the seeds are removed. The inner part is cut into thin strips. Put the tuna on a sieve, let all the liquid drain. Take the fish into small pieces. Add the peppers and tuna to the noodles and mix. Allow it to stay for 10-15 minutes and serve.
Tips from experienced cooks
There are quite a few noodle variants that can be used in this salad. First and foremost, this is the most common Japanese wheat ramen noodles: it is prepared very quickly and is considered to be popular enough (just do not use additives in bags, which are usually enclosed in a package). In addition, it is a thin Chinese egg noodles or glass noodles from legumes and potatoes. In each case, cook the noodles as it is indicated on the package.