Stir-fry is an Asian technology for fast frying products. Traditionally stir-fried dishes are fried in a special frying pan — wok, but at home it can be replaced with a cast-iron frying pan. The fire must be very strong.
In order to make products roasted, and not stewed, it is better to cook no more than 2-3 servings at a time.
List of required products:
- 200 g of mushrooms;
- 1 large carrot;
- garlic — 2 cloves;
- 2 cm of ginger root;
- 2 stalks of green onion;
- 2-3 tbsp. vegetable oil (peanut or corn);
- 1/2 tsp. sesame oil;
- 2 tbsp. of soy sauce;
- 2 tbsp. rice vinegar.
Begin to cook
- Oyster mushrooms are cleaned and cut into strips.
- Peel the carrots, cut them into pieces of 5 cm high and cut them along into 3 mm thick plates and then into thin straws.
- Peel the garlic and ginger, which should be chopped finely. Green onions are cut diagonally with feathers.
- Preheat the wok over high heat. Pour inside the vegetable oil and warm it well. Put garlic and ginger in the wok and fry for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Put the carrots and, stirring constantly, fry for 2 minutes. Add oyster mushrooms and cook for 3 minutes more.
- Pour inside soy sauce and rice vinegar, fry for another 1 minute. Add the green onions and sesame oil. Stir and remove the wok from the fire.