Tomatoes come to us mostly from America in the XVIII century. At the very beginning people didn’t want to take these vegetables, calling them something like «mad apples» and even «sinful fruit». But gradually they learned how to cook wonderful aristocratic dishes from these tasty vegetables. Nowadays a great amount of wonderful appetizers and salads are prepared from tomatoes.
One of these dishes is represented by stuffed tomatoes with a mushroom salad, which is incredibly tasty and flavored.
What products to take
- 1/2 glass of sour cream;
- 8 large tomatoes;
- ½ bunch — green onions;
- 1 bunch — salad (small);
- 150 g — salted or pickled mushrooms;
- to taste — ground pepper;
Begin to cook
- Cut finely the green onions. By the way you can use the ordinary onion if you like.
- Grind the mushrooms finely and mix them with onions.
- We pour sour cream, season it with pepper and salt and after that mix everything carefully.
- We cut the tomatoes from above. Mind that as a result we should have something reminding neat coverings.
- Take the pulp away. Try not to damage the walls of tomatoes.
- Fill the tomatoes with mushroom salad and do it as tightly as it is possible.
- Top cover with prepared lids.
- We put everything on a baking tray.
- Bake for about 10 minutes it the oven under the temperature of 180 degrees.
- We lay out on salad leaves and serve the dish to table.
Such stuffed tomatoes are great both in hot and cold variant. Excellent snack for any reason! Enjoy!