We present to your attention the recipe of another insanely delicious salad. In Germany, for this dish, they prefer to use small potatoes. Due to this cooking does not take much time. Brew it always in the skin, while retaining more vitamins and form. This wonderful salad can be served not only as a snack, but also as an independent dish.
List of ingredients:
• 2 medium potatoes
• 3-4 small pickled cucumbers
• 1 onion
• smoked sausage (brisket, salami, bacon)
• 1 clove of garlic
• 1 tablespoon of granular mustard
• dill and parsley
• unrefined vegetable oil to taste
• salt and ground black pepper to taste
1. First, boil potatoes in a uniform. Then cool it and cut it into cubes.
2. Onions cut into half rings and scalded with boiling water. Do this so that the bitterness is gone.
3. Marinaded cucumbers cut into circles.
4. Smoked sausage cut into strips.
5. Then combine all the prepared ingredients and add garlic, previously passed through the press. Then add mustard and greens. Salt, pepper and season with oil to taste.