- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 ears corn husked
- 6 slices crisp bacon chopped
- 3 hardboiled eggs halved
- 1 bag Taylor Farms Garden Vegetable Chopped Salad or 6 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 avocado diced
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- 6 radishes thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp chives finely chopped
- ½ cup goat cheese crumbled
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic finely grated or minced
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Heat your grill to medium-high heat. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- Place chicken and ears of corn on grill. Grill corn until slightly charred.
- Grill chicken 5 minutes on each side or until done. Let rest 10 minutes and then thinly slice chicken and cut kernels off ears of corn.
- Meanwhile, prepare your dressing. Combine all ingredients except the oil in a blender and blend. Slowly, with the machine running, add the oil and blend to incorporate.
- Combine veggie blend, avocado, grilled corn, snap peas, and radish in a large bowl.
- Drizzle with dressing; toss gently to coat. Arrange about 2 cups greens mixture on each of 4 salad plates.
- Top each serving with chicken, bacon, egg, chives and goat cheese.