Delicious Indian potato salad for you to try. It doesn’t take much time and very easy to cook.
List of ingredients
• 1/4 cup coarsely chopped cilantro
• 1 Tbs. cored, seeded, and chopped jalapeño
• 8 to 10 fresh mint leaves
• 1 Tbs. coarsely chopped fresh ginger
• 1-1/2 lb. waxy potatoes (preferably Yellow Finn or Yukon Gold), peeled and cut into
• 1-1/2-in. cubes
• 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
• 1/2 tsp. chaat powder
• 1/2 tsp. salt
1 Finely chop cilantro, jalapeño, mint, and ginger in a food processor and leave aside.
2 Boil potatoes for 15-20min, until they are soft.
3 Mix the lime juice, chaat powder and salt in a large bowl.
4 Add the cooked, drained potatoes and mix well. Add herbs and spices. Serve immediately or leave for 40-45min to serve cold.
Try more salads from our website, for example «Aliona» salad from Russian cuisine