If you are fasting, then this salad is sure to please you. Would you like to check it? In fact it has a great amount of various advantages. — Mind, please, its excellent taste and a wonderful combination of products.
Salad with cheese, beets and nuts is distinguished by its simplicity of cooking, unique taste and light piquancy. It can be cooked any moment you would like to. But some people choose it as a perfect part of fasting, as well as festive tables.
What products to take
- 1 pack — mayonnaise;
- 4 beets;
- 150 g — hard cheese;
- 4 eggs;
- 150 g — walnuts;
- for decoration — peanuts;
- fresh greens.
Begin to cook
- Boil until the beets are ready and after that ground them on the grater.
- Grind the nuts. For this purpose you can use a blender or just an ordinary kitchen pinch.
- Boil the eggs and process them on a small grater.
- Cheese should also be grinded separately and rather finely.
- We start to arrange the salad. — Do it in layers, each time covering the surface with mayonnaise.
- First of all it comes a layer of beet, after it we have to place the ground nuts, then a layer of eggs and cheese.
- Layers shouldn’t be pressed. This dish has to be airy. So the ingredients shouldn’t be mixed. The salad must remain colorful.
- We decorate our dish with peanuts and any finely chopped greens.
- We set the salad to impregnate for 1 hour into the fridge and serve to the table at last.
Such a salad can be prepared as a snack. However, it can be served to any garnish. Some people especially like it with fried potatoes or boiled rice.