Please your relatives and guests: prepare an unusual, satisfying and terrific delicious snack. At the festive table, competitors will not have a salad with mushrooms and a smoked chicken. The taste is simply magical: juicy, with a delicate structure, with a spicy note of smoked meat. If desired, the composition of the salad can be slightly changed by adding your favorite ingredients.
List of ingredients:
• 300 grams of smoked chicken legs;
• 100 grams of hard cheese;
• 4 chicken eggs;
• 300 grams of fresh champignons;
• 3 red tomatoes with dense flesh;
• two heads of onions;
• refined sunflower oil — for roasting;
• mayonnaise — to taste.
1. Prepare some of the ingredients of the salad. Fresh chicken eggs will need to be boiled in salt water (hard-boiled), cooled and cleaned of the shell. Peeled eggs rubbed on a large grater.
2. Remove the two heads of onions from the husks and cut them into small cubes.
3. Thoroughly wash champignons cut into thin slices (or as you like).
4. In a frying pan, 2-3 tablespoons of vegetable oil are heated, we spread the onion and fry it for a couple of minutes until it is transparent.
5. We send mushrooms in a frying pan and fry for another 3-4 minutes, stirring constantly. Fire turn off and leave the mushrooms until completely cooled.
6. Peel smoked chicken leg off the skin, remove the bones and cut into cubes. Spread the first layer in a salad bowl, grease with mayonnaise.
7. In the second layer, distribute the hard cheese, grated on a large grater.
8. Lubricate the cheese with mayonnaise.
9. In the third layer spread half of the grated eggs, also with mayonnaise.
10. The fourth layer is distributed fried with onion mushrooms, cover them with the remaining grated eggs, grease with mayonnaise.
11. Rinse dense tomatoes cut into a quarter of the rings and beautifully put them over the salad.
12. Remove the prepared salad in the refrigerator (at least 30 minutes), so that it is well soaked and tender.
13. Serve the salad on the table directly in the salad bowl.