- 160g of tuna in its own juice
- 600g of asparagus
- 300g of potatoes
- 50g of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tbsp. of mustard
- Wash the potatoes and put them on a baking sheet. Add garlic and 20 g butter, salt and bake for about 25 minutes in a preheated oven at 200 ° C.
- Wash the asparagus, break off the ends of the stems and cook them for about 20 minutes in salted water.
- Drain the water from the asparagus, leaving 2 tbsp. for future use. Cut larger tips of asparagus in half. Then in a small dish mix mustard, the remaining oil and two tablespoons of water.
- Cut the potatoes into halves and place them on the dish with the twill. Drain the water from the tuna and cut into slices, add to the dish and season with all the mustard sauce.