You won’t spend much time and efforts making this great salad. This salad is delicious, moreover your guests won’t guess from which ingredients the salad was made. Combination of chicken with fresh vegetables is great. Crisp cabbage and pickled cucumber adds piquant to the salad.
List of ingredients
- Onion – 1 bulb
- Carrots – 2
- Beetroots -1
- Cabbage – 500 gm
- Pickled cucumber – 1
- Chicken fillet — 150 gm
- Mayo – 4 tablespoons
- Oil – to roast
- Salt – 0.3 teaspoon
- Take off the skin of the onion and cut in semi-circles.
- Peel the carrots, rinse and cut into sticks.
- Peel the raw beet and cut it into small sticks.
- Preheat the pan with oil, next put the onion. Fry the beet then remove on a plate covered by a paper napkin.
- Wash the pan. Fry the carrots and do the same you did with the beet.
- Do the same actions with the beet.
- Mash up the cabbage, then mix with your hands so that it becomes softer.
- Chop the pickled cucumber.
- The chicken fillet should be cooked in advance, don’t forget to add some salt to it while it’s cooking. Then let it stand. Next cut it into small pieces.
- Create the salad in a deep bowl. Put in it all the ready ingredients, then add to it the mayo, some salt and toss well.
- Serve the salad putting it as a hill on plates. Garnish the salad with greens.