We present you an excellent recipe for the summer season of vegetables.
Sauté is a special way of cooking vegetables, although it is used for cooking meat or fish. Sauté from eggplant can become a wonderful independent dish or decoration for a festive table. You can serve this tasty dish on the table in hot or cold form. If you liked this recipe then save it and please your family when they ask you to cook this kind of sauté.
List of required products:
- 2 eggplants;
- 1 onion;
- 1 carrot;
- 2 Bulgarian peppers;
- several tomatoes;
- sunflower oil for frying;
- salt and ground hot pepper;
- basil and dill greens;
- 2 cloves of garlic
Begin to cook
- First of all, you need to wash eggplants and cut their tails. Cut this vegetable into small cubes or sprinkle and add salt. Leave the eggplants to stand — the bitterness should go.
- Carrots and peppers can be cut into cubes or straws. Cut also the onion.
- Cut tomatoes on the grater to get juice.
- Preheat the frying pan and add the vegetable oil. Put eggplants there and fry it, add the rest of the vegetables.
- Put the tomato juice in the pan and leave the dish to stew for 20 minutes. After that, add spices, salt and greens. Grind garlic and sprinkle the dish.
- Remove the frying pan from the fire and cover it halfway. Give it a little «to breathe», for about 10 minutes.