Yangelik salad is considered to be a fast-dining or vegetarian dish with a rather pleasant flavor, a delicate aroma and a vivid appearance. It is pleasant to savor it with so-called airy Armenian cakes or fresh bread. Such a miracle can be a great snack, as well as a side dish. You will definitely like it as well as all your family members. Try on health!
List of required products
- garlic — 2 cloves;
- 1 pinch of saffron;
- egg — 1 item;
- 2 tbsp. l. of chopped cilantro;
- flour — 300 g;
- chicken fillet (150 g);
- 1 red and 1 yellow bell pepper;
Begin to cook
- You will need to take all the ingredients for noodles and 150 ml of water.
- After that knead the dough from them and roll into a ball. Let it brew under a film in the cold for 30 minutes.
- Then roll out into a thin layer, dry and cut into strips of 1 cm wide. In boiling salted water cook them carefully.
- After that put in a colander and rinse with running water. Chicken fillet is cut into slices and seasoned with salt, pepper and saffron.
- Leave to marinate for 20 minutes. Heat oil in a frying pan, fry the chicken for 5 minutes. Add finely chopped garlic and chopped Bulgarian peppers.
- Cook another 5 minutes on average fire. Prepared chicken with vegetables is mixed with noodles and chopped cilantro, season with salt and pepper.