Chocolate sauce, cooked according to this recipe, will be an excellent addition to pancakes, cookies, buns and toasts. And that’s not everything! It can be used for the preparation of cakes, pies, pancakes, ice cream, in a word, in any desserts!
In accordance with some specialists’ points of view, the recipe for chocolate sauce is amazing with its simplicity and accessibility.
What products to take
- 60 ml — low-fat cream;
- 35 grams of bitter chocolate;
- 1 tbsp — cocoa powder;
- 120 ml — condensed milk;
- 20 g of butter.
Begin to cook
- Chop the chocolate, mix it in a heat-resistant dish with some butter.
- We put everything in a water bath, hold it until the chocolate melts completely.
- Take the dish away from the fire, add cocoa powder together with condensed milk. Mix everything to homogeneity.
- Add half the portion of cream and mix again.
- Add the remaining cream.
- It turns out to be a thick chocolate sauce, however it does not harden when it solidifies and does not spread on desserts.
Sweet sauce, prepared according to this recipe, will be an excellent addition to berries, fruits, pancakes, ice cream and other yummy things. Excellent addition and beautiful appearance! Enjoy your meal!