Appetizing meat balls boiled in broth and flavored with sauce is considered to be a wonderful dish for a noisy friendly party as well as for a cozy family dinner. For decoration, you can put sticks in them, or decorate with cheese and greens and offer guests as a bright snack that can not only cause appetite, but also full them completely.
An average cooking time is less than an hour.
What products to take:
- minced meat (pork-beef or chicken) — 1 kg;
- garlic — 2 cloves;
- onion — 2 items;
- ground almonds — half a glass;
- ground cinnamon — half a teaspoon;
- egg — 1 item;
- dry sherry — a spoon and a half;
- olive oil — 2 tablespoons;
- ground black pepper;
- vegetable oil — 1 spoon;
- garlic — 1 clove;
- paprika — 1 spoonful;
- red sweet paprika;
- 1 green sweet pepper;
- chili pepper — 1 item;
- beef broth — one third of the glass;
- sherry — quarter of a glass;
- onion — 1 item;
- starch or flour — 1 spoonful.
Begin to cook
- Rub garlic and mix with minced meat and bread crumbs.
- Cut finely the onions and add them to the mixture, as well as cinnamon, ф whisked egg and chopped herbs.
- Fill the requested amount of sherry and salt the mixture. Now you can make the balls. Try to take the minced meat with wet hands. — Under these conditions the meat will not stick to the palms.
- On a thick-walled frying pan fry the meatballs and remove the extra oil from them with the help of a napkin. Leave them in a warm place while we are dealing with a sauce.
- Sugar, garlic, vegetable oil and onion are fried in a frying pan for about 7 minutes.
- Peel and cut the tomatoes. After that add them to the sauce. They are followed by chili peppers, coriander and paprika.
- Stew for 3 more minutes and pour them slowly into the broth. Sherry should be combined with the flour. You have to get the paste condition and after that add everything to the sauce.
- Bring to a boiling condition, cook for 2-3 minutes. And that is all! The only things you have to do is to pepper and to salt the sauce. After that put the meatballs into it and stew it over a small fire for half an hour. The sauce should thicken.
- If desired, decorate the dish just in plates. You can do it with grated cheese and greens.