From the very beginning we would like to mention that zaru soba is a type of buckwheat noodles. But in this case they are prepared with shrimps and tempura vegetables. The dish is considered to be rather tasty and can be suitable for a lonely evening as well as for the huge family meal.
List of required products:
- egg — 1 item;
- 1 tsp. — mirin;
- 20 g freshly frozen shrimps;
- 1 very fresh egg;
- 3-4 sprigs of fresh parsley.
- 100 g of tempura flour;
- For sauce:
- 20 g of champignons;
- handful of finely chopped ice;
- 1 tsp. thinly sliced algae «kizami nori»
- 60 g of buckwheat noodles;
- 15 g of leeks (only the white part should be taken);
- vegetable oil;
- 2 tsp. of soy sauce.
Begin to cook
- First of all it is necessary to cook the batter, whipping the egg together with flour on ice.
- The noodles should be put into boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Then they should be rinsed with cold running water and put to a colander. In the wok, heat the oil up to 180 ° C (a piece of bread should be roasted to a crunched condition for 1 minute exactly).
- Shrimps, mushrooms, parsley and leeks are consistently dipped into the batter. After that you should shake off the excess of batter, put them into hot oil for 30-40 seconds.
- Noodles are rubbed with ice and arranged on a special plate. After that put a tempura beside it and sprinkle it with seaweed «korami nori».
- In a separate small bowl, pour in a mixture of soy sauce and mirin, beat the egg into it and mix lightly; serve as a tempura sauce.
- Serve as quickly as possible, so that the noodles stay cold and the tempura hot.