Seaweed is considered to be rather healthy food for our organism. The famous cooks usually recommend everybody to use it from time to time. It is tasty, nutritious and delicious, of course. So you should take these components regularly, if you want to be fit and in perfect mood.
List of required products:
- 400 g of udon noodles;
- 400 g frozen fillet of mussels;
- 50 grams of dried seaweed wakame;
- 4 cloves of garlic;
- 100 g of pickled ginger;
- vegetable oil (preferably peanut unrefined);
Begin to cook
- Defrost mussels in the fridge beforehand. For this purpose it will be better to use the ordinary colander, set inside a bowl. It usually takes about 6 hours, not less. So it is recommended to mind this peculiar feature.
- Soak seaweed in cold water for 5 min. Drain the water, pour the fresh water inside, soak for another 10 minutes.
- Bring to a boiling condition 4 liters of water in a large saucepan. Put the seaweeds inside and after 1 min. turn off the fire and let it brew under the lid, for about 10 minutes. Lay out the seaweeds with the help of the skimmer. Arrange it on the kitchen board and cut into thin strips.
- Cut the peeled garlic into thin circles. Put into a frying pan, pour with vegetable oil and heat over medium heat until garlic turns yellow. Add the wakame and mussels, increase the fire to maximum and warm for 1-2 minutes.
- Take the broth prepared from the seaweeds, boil it and salt. Cook the noodles according to the instructions, given on the package. Throw the noodles into a colander and immediately spread them over the plates. Top the dish with mussels with wakame and garlic. Sprinkle with finely chopped marinated ginger and serve immediately.