This recipe is an experiment. Everyone wants to experiment once in a while. So, lets do it with this recipe.
List of ingredients
- 2 Tbs. butter
- 4 scallions (white part only), minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 lb. button mushrooms, in thick slices
- 1/2 lb. oyster mushrooms, thick stems removed, caps split lengthwise if large
- 1 tsp. minced savory or 1/4 tsp. crumbled dried savory
- 2 cups cooked, cooled wild rice or a blend of wild rice and fragrant brown rice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 pieces salmon fillet, 4 to 6 oz. each
- Melt the butter in a skillet on mediaum heat. When you see the foam, put scallions and garlic and cook, later add also mushrooms and savory. Stir until the mushrooms get enough liquid. Turn on the heat and cook until the liquid is evaporated.
- Put ½ cup of rice on the part of baking parchment. Put the fish on the rice and top with the part of mushrooms. Repeat the same with the rest and seal packages. Bake for 8min and serve in papers.