Shrimp are always delicious! And in tomato sauce, especially!
List of required products:
- shrimps peeled 300 g (size 16/20);
- shallot (banana) 2 pieces;
- garlic — 3-4 cloves;
- chilli green pepper — 1 item;
- red chilli pepper — 1 item;
- cut tomatoes — 400 g;
- coriander 5-7 branches;
- ginger — 1 centimeter;
- olive oil;
- granulated sugar — to your own taste;
- wild rice and rice jasmine (mix) — for serving.
Begin to cook
- Remove the intestinal vein from the shrimps. Shallot onion, ginger and garlic are cut into thin strips. Coriander is chopped into large parts. Chili pepper is cut into thin rings.
- In a frying pan with a thick bottom, heat up the olive oil, fry the prepared vegetables (without ginger) for 5 minutes.
- Then add the shrimps and fry for 5-7 minutes, then add the tomatoes and cook for 10 minutes.
- In the end add cilantro and ginger. Warm up for 1-2 minutes. Serve with boiled rice.
Helpful advice for you
For children this dish can also be cooked, but without the chili, of course. Shallot can be replaced with a regular onion.
Some notes for you
Garnish can be chosen at your taste. If suddenly there is little sweetness, then add some sugar.