- l lb salmon fillet
- Ground black pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Sliced lemons
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a small bowl, mix the garlic, soy sauce, honey and butter together. Whisk to combine well.
- Rinse the salmon with cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Transfer the salmon to a big sheet of aluminum foil and drizzle the garlic soy butter mixture on the salmon. Coat well. Top with parsley.
- Wrap the salmon up tightly and bake for 20 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through.
- Unwrap the foil, squeeze some lemon juice, garnish with the lemon and serve immediately.