It can also become a light supper for the entire family and goes well with a side dish of pasta or rice. A fragrant, moderately sharp dish, for all seafood lovers. The perfect combination of a delicious cocktail, tomato ketchup and lemon — just a miracle.
List of ingredients:
• 800 grams of seafood (sea cocktail);
• one tablespoon of lemon juice;
• 2 tablespoons of olive oil;
• salt or soy sauce — to taste;
• one clove of garlic;
• one head of onions;
• spices for seafood;
• 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce (or a favorite ketchup);
• 10 grams of butter;
• 2 tablespoons of olive oil (or refined sunflower oil);
• parsley greens;
• one lemon.
1. Buy 800 grams of sea cocktail in the store (the combination of ingredients in it can be absolutely anything) and defrost.
2. Drain the liquid that was released during defrosting, put in a bowl.
3. Salt seafood to taste (you can use soy sauce), add vegetable oil (I have olive), one tablespoon of lemon juice. Stir, cover with a lid and ship for 15-20 minutes in the fridge: to make a sea cocktail make sure to marinade well.
4. Put in a colander, let out excess liquid.
5. Very finely chop one large clove of garlic (we need it for flavor).
6. Clean the head of onions from the peel, cut it very finely or, better, let it through a meat grinder or grind it in a blender.
7. Put the frying pan on the stove, pour a little vegetable oil and put a piece (10 grams) of butter. Heat up.
8. In the preheated oil spread garlic, fry for 30-40 seconds. Then add the chopped onion. Fry, stir, until it gets lightly golden.
9. Put the seafood into the pan, add the spices (to taste) and mix the spatula. At maximum heat, fry until the liquid evaporates completely.
10. After five minutes, add your favorite tomato sauce or ketchup (but this is optional, you can not add). Fry for another two minutes and turn off the fire.
11. Spread on a plate, sprinkled with herbs and served on the table.